Sponsor a Child
Please Don't Do This
A pastoral counseling book for girls / women who are contemplating
having an abortion. Hard-hitting, yet full of genuine understanding and
If you know someone who is thinking about having an abortion, get this book for them
– it is perhaps the best act of friendship you can show. The author has put this in the public domain
– you are free to copy and distribute the file or the hardcopy book as long as you don't change it, and as long as it is done "not for profit". Quotes from prominent people such as Ronald Reagan, L. Ron Hubbard, Mother Teresa, and Malcolm Muggeridge.
More innocent souls perish... are MURDERED
– every day in the USA than died in the terrorist attacks of 9/11/01.
Terrible atrocities are committed at taxpayer expense by
Planned Parenthood. Where are their advocates? Who speaks for them?
"I tremble when I realize that God is just; and that His justice cannot rest forever".
It is estimated that 55 to 90 MILLION innocent children have been MURDERED by abortion in the US since
Roe vs. Wade. It is time to stop the
Orwellian Newspeak of calling infanticide by other, more palatable names such as "choice". Murder of innocent children by war,
the abortion clinic atrocities by Kermit
Gosnell, and torture of prisoners are signs that we are NOT the society we claim to be.
You may disagree, but I speak only what God's Word says.
You are encouraged to download this booklet, and print it, or eMail it to anyone you want.
Distribution is subject to conditional copyright agreement.
"Please Don't Do This!"
I will personally counsel (by phone) anyone who is contemplating an abortion.
See details about pastoral Counseling, then please call me.
Working from what the Supreme
Court ruled in
Roe vs. Wade, pro-life lawmakers can pass a Life
at Conception Act and end abortion using the Constitution
instead of amending it. Signing the
at Conception Act petition will help break through the
opposition clinging to abortion-on-demand and get a vote on this
life-saving bill to overturn
Roe vs. Wade.
Pro-lifers are urged to call
and insist that their Congressmen cosponsor
and H.R. 1091,
and that their Senators cosponsor
|Copyright released to public domain for non-profit use
– if distributed intact.|
|Pastoral counseling with undeniable facts.|
|Links to moving testimonies by victims of the abortion mentality.|
|Discussion of survivor guilt from abortions that tortures many girls / women for life.|
|Photos of aborted babies.|
|Links to resources and alternatives to infanticide-on-demand.|
"Abortion and The Conscience of A Nation"
– by President Ronald Reagan
One of the first things President Ronald Regan did when he took office is to write this essay, which was compiled into a great little book with commentary by Malcolm Muggeridge and C. Everett Koop. This book explores the sin and crime of abortion
– comparing it with the genocide of the Nazi Holocaust. I have quoted from this book extensively in "Please Don't Do This", and I post this here as a tribute to a man who saw the abortion issue in its true light.
View Sonogram Video on YouTube and sign the Ultrasound Informed Consent Act