Alex Jones Films
a review by WebPastor David Todeschini
It isn't every day that one runs into material of this caliber. The subject matter is emotional enough, considering the fact that most of us dearly love this country (the USA), and are loathe to think that anything nefarious at all could emanate from these shores. However, the reality of the matter and what we like to believe about this country, are at very great odds with each other. Our beliefs in what this country stands for, and what our elected (if you still entertain the notion that "We the People" elect ANYBODY) officials are doing in our name, are two entirely different things.
In these video documentaries, Alex Jones speaks truth to power, and many times gets in the politician's faces and straight-up calls them "liars" to their face. No one of note in the mainstream media has done this, and it is a sign
– just one of the many indicia
– that the media is under the control and influence of the people who would have this nation under a Nazi-style dictatorship in just a very short time. However, there IS hope, because there are men like Alex Jones
– who puts the truth out there, and in the face of the liars who deceive the people.
I haven't taken the time to
post these videos here to ENTERTAIN you. They are posted here for one reason, and one reason only
– and that is to EDUCATE the American people, that what they see and hear from the mainstream media is largely half-truths, manipulated facts, and outright lies. You will only learn the truth, my friends, when you examine the facts for yourselves. There are NO RELIABLE SOURCES, anymore
– not even Alex Jones or I, I'm afraid
– because this technology makes falsifying documents, and even doctoring videos
– child's play. Neither I, nor Alex Jones are asking you to take anything we say on faith. All we ask you to do is examine the irrefutable facts in light of the motives and in light of what the politicians have to gain by perpetrating one of the most horrific crimes in world history.
I have long been of the opinion that you may as well go flush a toilet at your local Burger King than pull a lever in a voting booth
– for all the good it does or difference it makes. Well, it turns out that this opinion is not too far from the truth, given that Diebold Inc. has rigged elections with "touch screen" voting machines. That topic is also covered (in several places) in this library of video materials. This is not to say "don't vote", but people have to know the truth before they can reasonably act. What is "reasonable action"? If you ask me, and I answer, I might end up like William Cooper. You have a mind; figure it out.
If you've been on this Web site, you know what I believe. I make no bones about it. As much as I would LIKE to believe that our government is operating in our best interests, I am left with the nagging feeling that I am not being told what I need to know to make an informed decision. Alex Jones does a wonderful job of stirring up the latent
Cognitive Dissonance of the American people
– and hopefully it will be agitated sufficiently for the people to finally demand that the "hard questions" be answered. Barring that, there is no hope for America, and we are all better off living in Communist China, or in Southeast Asia
– where at least we know up-front what it is exactly that we are dealing with.
Alex Jones has put a lot of work into this effort, and I felt it was my moral obligation to the people of the United States
– my fellow Americans
– to help him bring this truth to light. He has graciously granted me permission to post these videos here, and we offer them free of cost because we have no motive to lie to you... and money, for what it's worth, won't mean a thing if what we know to be in the offing is allowed to transpire as these evil people have planned it for DECADES.
Putting all of the current events into perspective is not an easy thing to do. I have been a part of the Military Intelligence Community, and a victim of their dastardly schemes
– so I know from whence I speak. I urge you to download all of the videos here, watch them, make copies, and pass them around to your friends.
If you would like to
contribute to this ministry then
get a few of my books.
I strongly suggest you visit Alex Jone's Web site for the latest breaking news, and subscribe to his newsletter.
I also strongly suggest that you listen to Dr. Stan Monteith of Radio Liberty, and download archived radio programs.